Invisalign Fort Lauderdale
Perfect Your Smile With Invisalign
Being a member of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT), our patients are our top priority. We offer mercury-free and caring dental care to our patients. Our other services include dental ozone therapy and chemical and metal-free clear braces by Invisalign.
The spa-like atmosphere in our dental office ensures that you are comfortable and relaxed during your visit.
If you are looking for a metal and chemical-free alternative to conventional braces for teeth straightening, Invisalign is a great alternative. The clear aligners by Invisalign are made from a patented soft, non-toxic plastic material. The system uses mild pressure to move your teeth in the proper position gradually. If you are after that million-dollar smile and don't want to opt for the traditional metal braces, Invisalign can be a great option for you.
How Can Invisalign Change Your Smile?
In your first session with Dr. Lipovetskiy, your mouth and teeth are examined to determine whether the Invisalign system will be able to help you. In case you are, Dr. Lipovetskiy begins the process by taking 3-dimensional images of your teeth. With the help of the pictures, the doctor will able to explain to you how he plans to move the teeth and what your new smile would look like after the treatment is over.
The Invisalign aligners are made in a lab using the teeth scanning data sent by Dr. Lipovetskiy. The aligners are designed to fit perfectly on your teeth and apply gentle pressure to help them move in place. The aligners can move your teeth either sideways or vertically if you have teeth that are not upright.
Once our office receives the aligners, Dr. Lipovetskiy puts them on your teeth and examines them for a proper fit. He will also give you detailed instructions regarding taking care of the system and a series of dos and Don'ts. You need to wear the aligners constantly, although you can take them off while eating or brushing your teeth.
Once the system is in place, your next appointment with DR. Lipovetskiy would be in about two weeks, in which he will make any adjustments, if they are needed at all. He might give you a set of multiple aligners at this time (usually three or four sets). The doctor will re-examine you every six weeks and look at the progress made and give you additional sets of aligners. As you are fitted with new aligners every session, your teeth move closer to the determined position for that perfect smile.
What dental issues can be corrected by Invisalign?
- Although Invisalign was once considered only a cosmetic treatment for straightening teeth, the system is used today in modern dentistry to correct several issues, including-
- Overbite- A condition wherein the upper teeth stick out and hang over the lower teeth
- Open bite- A condition when upper teeth don't close over the lower teeth, and there is a gap between them
- Underbite- When the Lowe law sticks out beyond the upper set of teeth
- Gaps- If there is too much space between the teeth
- Crossbite- A condition where the upper and lower teeth are misaligned
- Crowded teeth
What are some benefits of using Invisalign?
There are many reasons for picking Invisalign system over traditional metal braces. Some of them include the following-
- They are invisible- As the name suggests, the Invisalign system is practically invisible so that you can maintain a natural appearance.
- They are removable. With Invisalign, you can remove the system while having your favorite food.
- They are easy to maintain- Your dental hygiene does not suffer a hit with the Invisalign system. You can remove them and properly brush and floss your teeth.
- They don't cut or injure your mouth- As there are no metal wires or brackets, there is practically a zero percent chance of cutting or injuring your mouth.
- They are more comfortable- With no metal pieces in your mouth, the Invisalign system is much more comfortable than the traditional metal braces.
- They give faster results- Invisalign systems are known to have a 50% shorter treatment time than traditional metal braces.
If you want to change your smile for the better and want to straighten your teeth with Invisalign, contact our office at (954) 525-5662 or visit our website for booking today.
Our Customer Reviews
"Best dentist and best dental hygienist I have ever worked with in my entire life! They are professional, patient, and for the first time in years I am comfortable going back to the dentist. Outstanding experience and I highly recommend their office to everyone!"