Dental Crowns Look, Feel, And Function Like Natural Teeth
- Repair and Protect Your Smile: Crowns are tooth-shaped caps that protect a weakened tooth against damage, allowing you to retain natural dental tissue. With a dental crown, you will be able to chew and enunciate as normal.
- A Lasting Solution: Dr. Boris Lipovetskiy and Dr. Christian Rouleau provide dental crowns that are custom-crafted from strong dental porcelain, allowing your crown to stand up to normal wear and tear. In fact, your crown can last 10 years or more with proper care.
- Realistic Results: We use high-quality materials and precise color-matching at our Fort Lauderdale practice to create a permanent crown that blends seamlessly with your natural teeth. Whether attached to a dental implant or placed over a tooth, our crowns look totally natural so you can smile with complete confidence.
Take a closer look at how dental crowns work…
Treatment for decay or trauma can leave a tooth weak and unable to stand up to the pressure of chewing and other functions. At Advanced Dental Wellness Center, we can place a dental crown over your damaged tooth to restore strength, function, and appearance. So why should I consider a crown?
Dr. Boris Lipovetskiy
Dr. Lipovetskiy is a skilled dentist who has been serving the Fort Lauderdale community for over 29 years. He is joined by Dr. Christian Rouleau and a compassionate team. Advanced Dental Wellness Center is affiliated with multiple prestigious organizations, including:
- Florida Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- LVI Global®
For more information about our services, contact our office online or call (954) 525-5662 today.