Fort Lauderdale Cosmetic Dentist
Focus On Cosmetic Dental Procedures
Cosmetic dentists specialize in enhancing the aesthetics of your smile to give it that extra boost.
We offer the following cosmetic services to enhance your smile
- Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain Onlays
- Porcelain Crowns
- Invisalign (cosmetic clear braces)
- Dental Bridges
- Teeth Whitening
- Laser Cosmetic Surgery -- Gum Contouring
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- All-on-4 treatment (a non-removable denture fixed to 4 or more implants replacing all the teeth in one jaw)
- Ceramic Implants (color has the natural look of real teeth)
- Buccal Massage & Microneedling
Available Cosmetic Dentistry Options
Cosmetic dentists have virtually unlimited treatment options to fit your needs and budget. If you want straighter teeth but do not necessarily need orthodontics, for example, your dentist may recommend porcelain veneers.
Is professional treatment really necessary?
Professional whitening and other treatments offer much more striking results while avoiding tooth sensitivity and other side effects. What treatments are available?
Digital Previews for Cosmetic Dentistry
Many of the tools a cosmetic dentist uses overlap with those of family, general, and restorative dentists. However, they may incorporate a number of specialty tools, including:
- Visualization tools: Digital smile previews and wax smiles (often called wax-ups) can allow you to see what your results might look like before you commit to treatment.
- Advanced whitening treatments: By receiving teeth whitening from a cosmetic dentist instead of settling for over-the-counter products, you can achieve a significantly whiter smile in a single appointment. Your dentist can also customize treatment to avoid unwanted side effects.
- Invisalign planning software: This software allows your dentist to take impressions for Invisalign aligners without the mess of traditional putty impressions.
“Cosmetic procedures continue to be popular with patients seeking cosmetic treatments for a number of reasons including: to improve physical attractiveness and self-esteem (86%); for restorative or health reasons (46%); to look and feel younger (45%); and anticipated upcoming events like weddings (48%).
”AMERICAN ACADEMY OF COSMETIC DENTISTRY
Our Customer Reviews
"Best dentist and best dental hygienist I have ever worked with in my entire life! They are professional, patient, and for the first time in years I am comfortable going back to the dentist. Outstanding experience and I highly recommend their office to everyone!"
Cosmetic Dentistry Targets Problems That Leave Your Smile Looking Unhealthy
- Porcelain Crowns Onlays, Inlays
- Lazer Gum Treatment
- Invisalign-Clear Braces
- Ceramic Implants -Faster Healing-Better Cosmetic
- Worn or damaged teeth
- Missing teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Gummy smiles
- Receding gums
- Aging crowns or bridges
- Unattractive metal fillings
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
So how can a cosmetic dentist help?