Dentures In Fort Lauderdale
Rediscover your smile enjoyed with confidence with our dentures. Our dentists in Fort Lauderdale ensure a painless procedure and affordable dentures cost.
We work only with top-quality materials and conduct a thorough examination to determine which type of orthopedic structure will suit you best to restore your smile. Tailored to fit snugly and comfortably, our teeth dentures are designed to restore the natural function and aesthetics.
What are Dentures?
Teeth dentures are removable prosthetic devices designed to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a perfect solution to restore the function, shape, and appearance of a missing or severely damaged tooth (or a set of teeth)
They are typically used by individuals who have lost some or all of their natural teeth due to tooth decay, gum disease, or injury. Dentures help to restore the appearance and chewing and speaking functions that were lost with the teeth.
Dentures are custom-made in a dental laboratory from impressions taken of your mouth. Modern dentures are designed to have a natural appearance and comfortable fit, but they may take some time to get used to and require adjustments for the perfect fit. Regular check-ups with a dentist are necessary to ensure the health of the mouth and the condition of the dentures.
Types of teeth dentures
There are two main types of dentures:
- Complete Dentures. These are used when all the teeth are missing and can be fitted for your upper or lower jaw, or both. Complete dentures rest on the gums that cover the jawbones. The stability and retention of these dentures can be improved by attaching them to dental implants.
- Partial Dentures: These are chosen when one or more natural teeth remain in the upper or lower jaw. A partial denture not only fills in the spaces created by missing teeth, it prevents other teeth from changing position. They are usually held in place by clasps that fit onto nearby natural teeth, and can be more easily removed for cleaning.
Fixed prostheses differ in pricing and are intended for long-term usage. However, a dentist may remove them in emergency situations: when repair procedures or tooth treatment is required. Non-removable dentures cost little and are used in case of single defects of teeth or the absence of several dental units. These are:
- Dental crowns – replace the upper part of the tooth if it’s broken, decayed, or weak. The price of dentures depends on the materials from which they are made.
- Dental bridges – several crowns fixed in the mouth with the help of supporting dental units or implants (if there are no supporting teeth). The process of dentures fixation can also be carried out with a special adhesive. The materials differ as well. However, the average dentures pricing is not high.
- Implant-supported dentures – the cost of dental implants for dentures is the highest because of their reliability and durability. After all, this is a special orthopedic structure implanted directly into your jaw bone. So the cost for a dentures implant is higher as it replaces the tooth completely, including its root, and may retain your structural mouse integrity for decades.
Removable orthopedic structures eliminate significant defects in a row of teeth and are arranged in such a way that a patient can independently put them off and on at will. The cost of dentures depends on the type of needed structure:
- Full dentures – designed to replace an entire arch of missing teeth. Such prostheses are costly and typically attached to the bottom or top gum line using a special adhesive. The pricing is determined by the amount and type of material used.
- Partial dentures – are characterized by more affordable pricing and used to replace two or more dental units. They hook around your natural teeth with special plastic or metal clasps. The price of these dentures for teeth is low compared to complete prostheses.
Perks of teeth dentures
There are plenty of benefits you can get at our dentures center – cheap procedure pricing, top-class clinical service, qualified specialists, and much more. But why is it worth getting teeth prostheses at all? What is so good about this tooth-replacement option?
- With such a wide selection of dentures at a low price, you can choose the one that suits you best;
- The procedure for getting dentures is harmless as we use only hypoallergenic and biocompatible materials;
- You will improve your oral health as dentures restore natural teeth functionality and prevent possible problems such as periodontal disease, tooth decay, and many others;
- Our prices for a denture procedure are cheaper than in other clinics since we are committed to helping every patient irrespective of their financial capabilities;
- You will feel no discomfort as a denture specialist will create a custom-made implant at a good price to fit in your mouth perfectly well.
I am so glad that I found this place for my dental care. Although I cannot complain about the quality of my past dental providers, the lack of available schedule by the end of the year made me to search for an alternative. I was very lucky to find this little gem, that raised the bar even higher. The staff is very courteus and efficient, and Alina went beyond the extra mile to find me a suitable spot on their schedule that fitted my availability, making the whole process very easy. The hygienist Natalie was exceedengly caring and with her explanations and other resources -such as a calm Chrismast-themed background music, very appropriate for the days- completedly shifted an unappealling procedure into a pleasant healthcare experience where I felt taken care of.
Hands down one of the best dentist! I have alot of issues with my mouth and the doctor made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Will definitely recommend!!
When I walked in I was greeted by my name in a formal manner the staff are friendly. Throughout my consultation the Doctor was overly informative and reassured me that the process is completely safe and painless. He was so assuring and confident in his work. I am absolutely satisfied with my laser countour procedure, he took care of me and I am the happiest person ever with my results. The procedure was not painful at all he assured me that I would be comfortable throughout. I'm so happy with my new smile my friends and family notices a huge difference and my life has changed ever since Thank you Advanced Dental Wellness Center!!!