You Are In The Driver’s Seat…And In Control Of Your Smile
Some patients choose to start slow with their treatments, correcting minor discolorations or chips, while others have the goal to completely transform their smile. Since a smile makeover is all about customization and personalization, you get to play a huge role in achieving your smile goals.
Can you imagine the possibilities yet?
How Various Treatments Will Help To Improve Your Smile
If you can envision an improved smile, we can help you achieve it. I’m interested…but what will it cost?
Treatment Cost Varies Substantially
A simple combination, such as at-home whitening and dental bonding, could cost as little as $650. But more extensive treatment could cost thousands. Dental insurance plans do not cover cosmetic procedures. However, if part of your makeover has a restorative purpose, you may receive partial coverage. Dental crowns, for example, can enhance the appearance of a tooth while also providing support following treatments such as a root canal.
Other Than The Complexity Of My Case, How Is Cost Determined?
Technology, experience, and accommodations
- Level of Experience: In general, dentists with more experience will charge more for treatment than a less experienced practitioner. While you may save money up front by working with a dentist new to the industry,you are more likely to experience outcomes that meet or exceed your expectations when you choose an experienced dentist.
- Advanced Technology: Your dentist may use advanced imaging technology, such as digital impressions or virtual smile design software, to plan and perform your treatment. Keep in mind that advanced treatment methods may cost more than traditional techniques.
- Sedation Options: For most patients, cosmetic alterations are performed under local anesthesia with minimal discomfort. However, if you are anxious about your treatment, many dentists offer sedation. This option will increase the total cost of treatment.
Advanced Dental Wellness Center
We Understand That This Is A Big Decision…
but what are you waiting for? A smile you can take confidence in get started today!
Unlike a full mouth reconstruction, a smile makeover is specifically designed to deliver a brighter, flashier, and more attractive smile.Some patients achieve their goals in two or three treatments, while others require additional appointments spread out over a longer period of time. How you achieve the smile you desire is completely up to your time, budget, and goals.
How Can I Cover Out-Of-Pocket Costs?
Financing & other options
- Credit Cards:Credit cards are one of the most convenient ways to cover the cost of your care.
- Flexible Financing:Third-party financing can offer perks like low payments and no interest for a limited time.
- Personal Loan: In some cases, it might be economical to take out a personal loan.
Can I predict my treatment cost before I receive a real estimate?
My Treatment Could Be Expensive. Is It Really Worth It?
Investing in your smile can have priceless effects
- Minimal Upkeep: The effects of a smile makeover can last for years with simple check-ups and dedicated at-home dental hygiene practices.
- More Smiles, Less Stress: You’re more likely to smile when you’re happy with your appearance. Smiling has been proven to actually lower stress.
- Improve Your Entire Appearance: A beautiful smile can project a more confident persona, complement your best features, and even make you look younger.
A Personalized Treatment Designed To Revitalize Your Smile
- Boost in Confidence: Correcting even minor blemishes and imperfections can result in a beautiful new smile and provides an extra boost in confidence.
- Personalized Treatment: No two smiles are the same and no two smile makeovers are the same. This means that we design your smile based on your specific goals and wishes.
- Your Decision: Whether you are looking for quick results or if you are in a financial position that will not allow for multiple treatments at this moment, we can plan your treatments to fit your schedule and your budget.
Want to learn more about the different issues this can treat?
Let’s take a closer look…
Don’t let cosmetic dental imperfections affect your self-confidence and detract from the natural beauty of your smile. A new, enhanced, and more beautiful smile awaits you. Contact us to set up your consultation with our cosmetic dentist in Fort Lauderdale , FL.