Advanced Dental Wellness Center
General & Cosmetic Dentistry located in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Does your mouth make you look older than you are, from chipped or misshapen teeth to teeth that are dark and dingy from years of drinking coffee? Is your mouth filled with old silver-colored fillings that are cracking? You may be a candidate for a full mouth reconstruction. Dr. Boris Lipovetskiy with Advanced Dental Wellness Center in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida has extensive training in full mouth reconstruction and can develop a plan for a total smile transformation. If you’re ready for a complete smile makeover, call Dr. Lipovetskiy today.
Full Mouth Reconstruction Q & A
As a member of IAOMT, we care about our patients, and provide mercury-free, compassionate dental care. We also offer ozone dental therapy, as well as Invisalign’s clear, chemical and metal free braces.
We use biocompatible dental materials whenever possible, along with modern technology and 29 years of dental experience. Our biocompatible, metal-free Zirconia implants are non-corrosive, aesthetically appealing, and tissue friendly.
We are a health-orientated dental office with a spa-like atmosphere, affording an all natural way to relax during your dental visit.
What is a full mouth dental reconstruction?
A full mouth reconstruction refers to rebuilding and/or replacing all of the teeth in both your upper and lower jaws. Reconstruction combines restorative dentistry with cosmetic dentistry (1) to ensure the healthy function of your teeth, gums, and mouth, and (2) to improve the appearance of your smile.
How does a full mouth reconstruction begin?
Once Dr. Lipovetskiy analyzes photos, X-rays, and performs a full evaluation, he can determine what procedures you need. He has skill and familiarity with the most up-to-date dental technology for your comfort and best results. He has had extensive training in full mouth restorations at LVI Global, an international institution for continuing dental education. During the exam, he looks for any of the following issues:
- Cavities and decay, tooth wear, amalgam fillings, cracks, short/long teeth, root canal issues, and tooth movement
- Unhealthy gums that are receding and/or sore or bleeding, deep pockets, excessive or insufficient gum tissue, and bone density issues
- Improper bite, pain in your jaw, neck, or face
- Appearance, including the color, shape, and size of your teeth and how they look in relation to your gums and mouth
Dr. Lipovetskiy develops a complete treatment plan to correct your tooth, gum, and mouth issues, explaining how each procedure will improve your dental and overall health.
What types of procedures are involved in a full mouth reconstruction?
Depending on what needs to be done, your reconstruction may involve treatments such as the following:
- Bite correction, which may require orthodontics such as Invisalign or another type of treatment before proceeding with additional restorative procedures
- Temporary restorations to relieve stress and boost confidence as you get accustomed to your new teeth
- Permanent restorations, such as crowns, veneers, or bridges
- Tooth extraction
- Implants to replace missing teeth and/or anchor bridge restorations
- Tooth-colored inlays or onlays
Dr. Lipovetskiy performs these procedures while you’re under the soothing influence of NuCalm®. This amazing all-natural, drug-free relaxation method based in neuroscience reduces your stress level during your procedures.
Learn More Today
Find out how a full mouth reconstruction can rebuild your smile by contacting our office online or calling (954) 525-5662 today.
Related to This