Your Safety and Comfort and The Safety Of Your Family Is Our Number One Priority
In order to serve you in the safest environment possible during this pandemic, the doctors and team have invested many hours in COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control training and have made upgrades and modifications to our office based on the guidelines from the CDA and ADA.
Here’s the list of what we have done in addition to our routine state-of-the-art infection control to make sure you are safe during your dental visit with us.
- We have installed medical-grade air purification systems.
- We have fully sanitized our entire office.
- Our staff has the best personal protective equipment available.
- We have upgraded to as much “touchless” as possible meaning most forms can be completed by the patient on their own personal phone or laptop.
- We will offer curb-side service so you can wait in the comfort of your own vehicle for your appointment.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 954-525-5662.
Our Customer Reviews
"Best dentist and best dental hygienist I have ever worked with in my entire life! They are professional, patient, and for the first time in years I am comfortable going back to the dentist. Outstanding experience and I highly recommend their office to everyone!"